Saturday, March 5, 2011

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Doesn't it just chap your hide (did I really just say "chap your hide"?) when you could sleep in but you can't sleep? 6:00 AM on a Saturday morning?  I mean seriously! I am just so excited about my shoots today, 1st a 6 month old (too much fun) and then this afternoon I will be with my niece and her fiance' for engagement pictures! (by the way, I am going to try and make it through this whole entry only using single exclamation marks... it will be very trying for me by the way, I mean most of what I say deserves more than just one lonely exclamation mark.  Ya know and now that I think about it who decided that it was okay to make the multi-exclamation mark person feel guilty for using more than one exclamation mark?  That is just redonkulous if I wanna use more than one exclamation mark I gonna do it! and the person who put the EM restriction out there, well... he can just... lump it!! (yep, lump it... that is the best I could do.)
So what did you think of yesterday's weather?  I mention it because I had a family shoot scheduled, at first it was blue skies beautiful, then I went to lunch with my gal pals (Amity and Courtne) and it was pelleting, not snowing, pelleting or maybe we should call it spelleting.  By the time I got home, I had 2 inches of snow on the ground. Back and forth we went trying to decide if we should risk the shoot with the weather. Sunny, cloudy, snowing, sunny, cloudy, snowing, sunny... driving Cija cah-razy!  In the end we rescheduled for next week, no doubt we will have a blizzard.
Now on to this little guy, isn't he a handsome boy?  So his mom told me that they had been practicing, saying "Cheese!", but every time Brock would say "Cheese" he would put this cute little finger up in the air, as if he were saying he was 1.  Every time! With out fail,  I would be snapping away, mom would say "say Cheese!", he would say "Cheese" and his little finger would come up.  Cracked me up! Now the real kicker was at the end of the shoot, she wanted to get a few pics of Brock in a NASA outfit that Grandma has sent.  He was starting to get a little tired of pictures so mom pulled out the famous "If you take a few more good pictures then...".  I hear this alot: "mommy will give you a piece of candy" or "we'll go to McDonald's", or "we'll go get ice cream" or "mommy will let you pick out a toy at the store"; but never before had I heard this one.  "Brock, you did such a good job do you want to go get ice cream or a carwash?"
"Caahwash."
WHAT?  What did he just say? I couldn't believe it he must have misunderstood the question, so she asked again just to prove it to me... "Caahwash"!  The boy wanted a carwash over icecream!!





 "Cheese."

Well, I certainly had a fun time with Brock and hope to see him and his brother Jacob (remember him from a week or so ago) again soon.  For more information on scheduling your own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/.  And by all means your your punctuation with wild abandonment!!!!!  Until next time... Cija

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cija, I just love you! K, I seriously tend to use an exclamation mark everytime I write a sentence! I guess I'm just always excited! (I'm now putting them on purpose!) THat boy is adorable! My kids love carwashes too, but I don't think they would ever turn down icecream for a carwash! Love it! (See... all exclamation points)!

3 Wishes Photography said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!