Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Friday!  We just got home from the Comedy Works (date night!!), it was pretty funny.  I wanted to make sure and get this post up, I promised Stephanie that her sneak peek would be up today and I am going to slide in with just a couple of hours to spare.  So, this is the family of 3 that I mentioned last week that I had to reschedule due to coo-coo weather day, but it was a good decision because yesterday was GEE-oregus.  Cooper just celebrated his 2nd birthday!!!  WooHoo!!  Happy Birthday Cooper!  I had a really fun time with this family and Cooper is such a fun little guy!

So... fave of the day is going to be another rough one today.  I love the B&W below, he looks so cute just trek out into the great unknown...

But I also love this one (below)... now I don't remember the exact details but there were fruit snacks involved and here he was very disappointed with how they would be allocated. I just love that little pouty face!
Cooper was being a little stingy with the smiles, so... I had to pull out the big guns (no, I am not telling... I can't give all my secrets away!! but it's fool proof, even works on grown ups!)
See what I mean?
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend.  I will be wedding dress shopping with my niece, all the live long day tomorrow!!  SOOOO EXCITED!  See ya next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable looking family, and little boy! Great photos!