Thursday, March 3, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

Some of my most special shoots have been the one's that God lays on my heart.  Since the start of my business, it has been my heart's deepest desire that God would be able to use it in some small way to bless others.  Over the last two and half years I have had the honor to photograph children and adults who were in the midst of a fight whether it was with cancer or severe injuries.  Yesterday, I had pleasure of photographing Zechariah, who made his debute 6 weeks early. Friends of a friend, I had never met Zach's parents but could relate to having a baby early and having to make multiple daily visits to the hospital for several weeks.  I offered to come to the hospital to take photos of this precious little boy but with multiple setbacks we decided it would be best to let him concentrate on getting well enough to come home.  Zach was able to come home about a week ago, today is Zach's orginal due date and today Zach is 6 weeks old!!   Enjoy!












There is nothing like a newborn baby, don't miss this short little window of your baby's life.  Make sure you capture this precious moment in time in photographs you can cherish for ever.  Newborn pictures should be scheduled with in the 1st two weeks of life, while your baby is still very sleepy and bendy.  Plus it's super easy, I'll come to you so you and your baby can stay all tucked in!  For more information visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a doll face. He looks completely dead to the world! He is probably the cutest little boy baby I've ever seen! Well done!