Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!  Now, I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday, covered head to toe is CAKE!!  (easy, Dawn!!) 

 Jacob invited me over to his place to gets some pics of him chillin' at home on his birthday.  The nifty Frog chair just happens to be one of his birthday treasures.  Miss Melia had an Elephant she was the same age... in fact we still have the elephant up in the playroom.

 Couldn't ya just squeeze him!  I mean, look at that smile! 
Jacob is always so happy and such a joy to be around.

 Oh man, the foot covered in frosting was just killin' me!!  I mean, I already have a hard time resisting the temptation to nibble on those toes, but covered in frosting!!!  That's just too much!

 Now that's a fun way to spend a morning!

My heart goes out to the people who have suffered such great loss as a result of the recent severe weather.  My prayer is for peace, comfort and restoration for these hurting families.

Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.  He stilled the storm to a whisper; the wave of the sea were hushed.  They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven.  Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love... Psalms 107:28-31a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! these are so cute I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

Thank you!!!!