Friday, May 27, 2011

Child Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Meet Miss Paisley... isn't she positively perfect!  With those pudgy puddin' cheeks
and that precious pretty smile!

 Paisley lives in Arizona but when her parents come to town to visit family they always pay me a visit for photos (lucky me!).  This was my first time to meet Paisley, but I have had the privilege of photographing her older and equally handsome brother since he was born. 

 Taylor (mommy) mentioned that Paisley was a little out of her comfort zone and not as smiley as she usually is...  I can't even imagine!  She was just smilin' left and right! 

 Oh man... I just love her little tongue stickin' out in the picture above!  She made so my cute little faces, I had the hardest time picking my favorites! 
Can you believe it's Memorial Day Weekend?  I hope you all have fun plans with friends and family to rest up and relax!! I think we will be working around the house, getting ready for some wonderful friends who are coming for an extended stay.  Well, I gotta run...  Lilly's mama is waiting to see her sneak peek too!
(remember you can double click on any image to see it in a "clearer" and larger format!)
Until next time! Cija

No comments: