Monday, May 16, 2011

Trulia - Ribbon Cutting with Governor Hickenlooper

 This afternoon I got to do something a little different.  One of my wonderful clients asked me to come and document her company's Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.  Trulia is a residential real estate search engine.
 
  Their offices were very hip and trendy.
 The official grand opening of the Denver office even caught the attention of Governor Hickenlooper.

 Pete Flint (Co-Founder), Georg Gerstenfeld (VP, Business Services) and Connie Howard (Sales Director) took the Governor for a tour of their new offices.


 Georg Gerstenfeld (VP, Business Services)
 Pete Flint (Co-Founder)
 Governor Hickenlooper







 The ceremony was followed by a dessert buffet, unfortunately the Governor had to leave but I bet he was secretly wishin' he could have a  piece of this yummy looking dessert!



Well, all in all, I had a great time!  It was fun to do something so different.  But for now, I must sign off and head out to meet up with Kim & Katie for their family shoot.  Until next time. Cija

No comments: