Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 





Happy Hump Day!  Today I had so much fun with Marybeth!  She did a Boudoir shoot as a Father's Day gift for her husband.  I do believe his is going to be one happy daddy!  I do all of my Boudoir shoots indoors for obvious reasons, often times, folks will choose to come here for their shoot but on occasion I get invited to come to their homes for their shoot and today was one of those days.  Marybeth's husband has a very cool and very big Harley Davidson which we got to use in part of our shoot.  My favorite part was that Marybeth proved herself to be quite resourceful.  As I am a natural light photographer a garage can come with more than a few obstacles, but she found a way to make it work.  When I arrived I knew exactly where I was going, it was the only house on the block with white sheets hanging in the garage door opening!! Genius!  The rest of the shoot was done in her shabby chic bedroom which made for a perfectly romantic backdrop. 
Well, I must be off, the cherubs are home from school and running a muck, I must offer some assistance in channeling the energy!  If the rains goes away, tomorrow,  I will be with a little one celebrating 1 year!
Have a fabulous evening, until next time! Cija


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cija~


WOW! They are amazing! You definitely have an eye to make women feel beautiful....you are a feminist in your own right.