Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bridal Photography in Castle Rock, CO


Yep, this is all I can show you from my shoot with Abby.  We spent the whole afternoon at the beautiful Broadmoor Hotel taking her Formal Bridal Portraits, but... since the dress is a surprise the photos are being vaulted up until after the wedding on June 18th.  Somebody help me!!!  This is pure torture!  I threatened to hold off loading her gallery for a couple of weeks, so that she can share my pain. 
I mean, who likes to suffer alone!

Holy Moly! Did she get the attention!!  Well, she did look absolutely STUNNING!!  She literally took one man's breath away; Willy, he couldn't help but come over and shake her hand and one little guy even snuck in for a quick picture with the beautiful bride! 
An older gentleman, decided he would snap a few shots of his own!

I have actually known Abby since she was 7 years old.  She was in my Sunday School class when she was in the 2nd grade.  A few years later I got to know her mom through a Sunday afternoon prayer group, and over the years they have become precious dear friends.  I am looking very forward to photographing Sam and Abby's very special day. 
So... check back the evening of 6/18 to see her fabulous shots from today's super fun shoot! Cija

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Cija... just a little peek!?! I don't think I can wait till the wedding to see how beautiful she is! :) Abby is stunning, and with you shooting the pictures I bet they are amazing. Promise me after the wedding you'll post! Please!

This is Heather... it wouldnt' let me post as myself. Weird!

Anonymous said...

Oh....my....gosh!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? They are awesome!!!
And you think it's torture for you! I'm dying to show sam! Thank you
thank you thank you!!