Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, Colorado

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 

No, I have not fallen and can't get up.  I have been busy with Boudoir shoots, tis the season... perfect for your favorite Valentine.  (As must of you know, I do not post images from my boudoir sessions just a head shot here and there to remind you that I do them).  I have 3 more openings prior to Valentine's day so if you are interested let me know ASAP!  If you don't mind here are a few words from a recent shoot.

"Thanks for coming over today.  It was a delight to work with you.  Upon reflection, one thing that I noticed impacted me is the language that you use during the shoot.  You have the unique opportunity to affirm a woman in a vulnerable position using a woman's language!  Words like, incredible, beautiful, pretty.  Men don't necessarily use those words.  The fact that you take the time to utter them reflects another aspect of your boudior 'ministry'.  : )"

Now, I am off to carpool!!  Hugs. Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: