Friday, February 10, 2012

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO - Baby Milestone Packages

 I have always wanted to do a post that highlighted some of "milestone babies" from beginning to end, today is that day.  Some are not complete (this took WAY more time that I thought it would) but you get the jist...  Milestone shoots capture your baby's first year Newborn, 3, 6, 9 & 12 months.

First up is Lovely Linely

Newborn
3 months old
6 months old

9 months old
1 Year!!

Next is Kute Kute Kylie, I am bummed that I could not track down her newborn and 3 month shoot but I just plain ran out of time. 

6 months old
 9 months old
1 year!!

So Sweet Stella is next!
3 months old
6 months old
 9 months old
1 Year!!

And last but certainly not least is Kutie Patootie Keeley!!
 Newborn

3 months old
 6 months old
 9 months old
 1 year!!!

Now, I am sure some of you are wandering where are all the boys?!?!?  I can tell you that I have many more girls than boys for milestone pictures (what's up with that moms?)... while I do have a  couple of boys right now they are still working on finishing up their 1st year and the others were back into 2010 and those pictures are no longer available...  so we have girls this time.  Perhaps I will do this again sometime with the handsome fellas.

Well, as I have spent several hours on this little project I must move on, the kids are going to tumble in the front door any minute looking for a snack!!  Have a great weekend. Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: