Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 I am officially no longer a fan of the 1st birthday!  Because while it is a major milestone in the life of a baby, it usually means the end of my every 3 month visits, which is not very fun for me!  Especially when  it means having to wait for undisclosed periods of time to see little ones like Amelia!!
 Isn't she just the sweetest pile of yumminess!!

 Amelia was not a fan of this hat!  But we devised a carefully crafted plan to distract her with cheerios!!
 I love these sweet pictures of her and her parents... she wuvs them, I can tell!


 This was Amelia's real feeling about the hat!!

 What a precious little girl!  I hope to see her again real soon!!
See you again tomorrow! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: