Monday, June 24, 2013

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

SHHHH!!!! If you know, these lovely ladies, mums the word!!!  These shoots are surprises for their hubbies!!!
 This past Friday, my Boudoir Buddy, Tina and I were out and about with a couple of beautiful ladies!!
Stephani (below) was our first shoot of the day, she had the most beautiful natural curls, I was a wee bit jealous!!  She was braving the "Boudoir Shoot" as an anniversary gift for her husband of 5 years. 
 After a bite to eat at Chili's, where Tina's very handsome son waited on us and we ran into our gal pal, Amity (ya just gotta love living in a small town), we headed up to the Marriott, where Lyra had rented a room for her boudoir session.  Can I just say that Lyra wins the award for most fabulous shoes!!! 
They almost brought a little tear to my eye...
 In addition, she wins the award for "Most Brave", I won't share the details here but...
she was a "ROCK STAR"!!! (I know some of you former boudoir babes are thinking to yourself "how could that possibly be true???" But it is!!  Just think about that for a minute!
Remember that out of respect for these wonderful women, I do not post any full photos in this forum, if you are a LADY and are interested in scheduling your own Boudoir Shoot and would like to see more of my work, please contact me directly at cija@3wishesphotography.com for access to a private viewing gallery. Well, it has been a very long day, photo shoot with Oliver, meal planning, hobby lobby, the garden center, Costco, the bank, Safeway, fairy garden building, working and dinner making... and I am pooped.  So, I will see you tomorrow!!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: