Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Just slippin' in with another sneak peek before we head out the door for Melia's orthodontist appointment.  She is excited because today she is getting rubber bands.  I remember feeling the same way, I so desperately wanted a broken arm, braces and crutches.  I got all 3 and then wished I didn't!!

Many of you will recognizing, Amelia... she was one of my milestone babies and now she is TWO!
I absolutely LOVE this sweet picture of here!!!

Amelia's mommy is expecting baby number 2 in August!!  
It's a surprise so you and I will both have to wait to see whether it will be a boy or a girl. 
 Oh the cuteness!!!!
 Love this family photo too... the beautiful light, all eyes focused on precious... Love!!!
 And I love love love this photo of Leslie... I love the way her hair is framing her beautiful face, I think she looks absolutely breath taking.  
 A D O R A B L E 

 I am in LOVE!   Pure simple LOVE!!




 Love this family photo too!!  
Love how Amelia is watching her mommy and daddy kiss!!

Well, I can't wait to August... I think it's a boy!!
See you again tomorrow!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: