Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Before the girls and I head out for "Take a Trip Tuesday" I wanted to drop in for one final sneak peek from this past weekend.  This was my second time photographing this 
fabulous family and it was truly a pleasure!!!
Scarlett was 2 the last time we met and a wee bit nervous of "strangers" 
of which I was one!!  But this time she was very excited to have her picture taken
and was a sheer delight to work with!!
 Love the Hats & the Sunglasses!!!

 And I ADORE this photo of Kerrie and Scarlett!!!  So sweet!!
I equally love this photo of Scarlett and her daddy! I love LOVE LOVE the way she is looking at him!
(But we all know what a sucker I am for the daddy daughter photos!!")
 Why do I always think of beauty and the beast when I see this gazebo!?!

Yep! Loved this shoot!!
Now the girls and I are off for our Tuesday adventure!!
Just 3 more openings for July, so don't delay in getting your Senior or Summer session scheduled!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love them. Can't wait to see the rest. Kerrie