Thursday, June 13, 2013

Children's Photographer in Parker, CO

This pretty little lady is Keelin and she is 6 years old.  
When I saw this dress, I immediately thought of the Alice in Wonderland park in Denver, it's a horrible place for pictures because they have everything roped off but if I was a law breaker it would have been perfect!!
 She didn't love "itchy grass" but she was a good sport and 
was willing to do whatever I asked!
 I just loved her sweet simple smile... so classic and beautiful.

 In the photo below she was showing off her twirly dress!!  
What girl doesn't love a good twirly dress???

 Love the shoes!!!

 This one is my fave of the day...  She looks absolutely precious!!
Thanks Robin for letting me play with your little girl!  I hope the swimming lessons were FUN!!
Speaking of swimming, I have a couple of swimmers standing over me in their suits as I type, so we are off to the pool before the smoke blows in again this afternoon. 
I will be back on Monday with Katie's twin boys!!!
Praying for all the firefighters and the families effected by these terrible fires. We have friends and family that have been evacuated, as do many. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: