Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

It's Andrew!!!!  We were out documenting his 3rd birthday....
this was him just 3 short years ago, and look at what a handsome boy he has become!
Oh my... is he going to be a heart breaker!!

 I always get excited when the schedule swings towards summer and I know that I will get visits from my Binford kiddos!!

 I have to be honest... I am very sleepy trying to get this blog up.  
Summer is taking a toll!
 The girls and I have been trying to make the most of our summer together so our days have been filled with fun and activities, mixed in with photo shoots and redoing our floors!!

 So... I am going to cut it short and go crash on the couch with my hubby!!
Until tomorrow!!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: