Monday, June 10, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO



You know...  Senior Pictures could only be improved by having them done in the winter vs. summer.  In case you don't know this about Cija, I am a cool weather girl and I just read the 97 degree forecast for today, so I am feeling a little overwhelmed.  The good news is that my shoot is this morning and not later today... phew!

 But this lovely lady is Melanie, a high school senior at Douglas County High School.
While her future plans are not perfectly clear yet, she knows that she wants to do something where she can help people. 
 Melanie is a soccer player and guitar player... I love the guitar players, I get serenaded while I take pictures! It's fabulous!! 
 I gotta say, I had a great time with Melanie and her mom, in fact we stood around a chatted for an hour after the shoot was over, like long lost girlfriends. 

 It was a pleasure to meet Melanie, she is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!
 But for now, I have a date with a 6 year old in the park!


No comments: