Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Photographer in Castle Pines, CO



Just droppin' in to share another sneak peek with you... the weather this week has forced several reschedules which is a bummer but I am getting caught up on some editing so that is the silver lining of my little rain clouds!

So... this extremely good looking fellow is Cameron and I am truly head over heels in love with his chubbylishousness!!!
Oh my mercy, him is 7 shades of cuteness!!
and he was simply fabulous... an extreme superstar!!  Easy peasy lemon squeezey!!
 And the super good news is... I get to see him again in just a few weeks at his family shoot!
 Okay, homework, dinner and volleyball practice are all calling my name!   I will see you again either Friday, if I can shoot tomorrow or next week!! TTFN!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: