Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

So... we already know (or at least you Facebook fans already know) that this picture of Avalon was my favorite from my shoot with the Honore family on Saturday night, 
but here are just a few more to pour over.
Oh... and this would be my second favorite!!
I had a particularly good time at this shoot because Rod was able to join me!  We had a unique opportunity to have the whole day with out kids and were excited to spend every minute of it together!
So he came along and happily carried a chair that we barely even used and even provide a bit of sun block when I needed it.
After our shoot we headed over to the shooting range in hopes that we could "shoot"!  
But unfortunately they close at 7:00 BOO!  Next we tried the movie theater, but didn't even recognize any titles so we opted for dinner out and a movie at home.  It was pretty much a perfect day. 
 Braxton was sportin' his farm gear... apparently his Grandpa has a farm and his favorite thing to do it drive the combines and the tractors! (Fun to think, Braxton and I have combine driving in common... yep! you read that right, I have some combine driving experience in my background!)

 My point of view  vs. Adam's point of view!

 Oh my goodness!!! Look at the time!  I must go get dinner on!!
 Thanks Daphne, for letting me hang with your family again!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: