Thursday, September 19, 2013

High School Seniors in Castle Pines, CO

I am not going to lie... I am stomach flu phobic!  Too the point, where I am the world's worst mother for any child who has the stomach flu!!

Poor Melia came home sick yesterday and the minute I was able to identify that it was indeed the stomach flu she was put on "leper" status... I come just short of making her shout "unclean! unclean!" when she enters a room. Now, I know you are all thinking... "Oh that Cija, she's always exaggerating!"
 Sadly, I am not... most mom's (including my own) hold their child's hair back while they... well, you know!  But, no not me!  I stand in the door way Lysol can in the ready position!  And there is absolutely no touching of any kind until a full 24 hours after the last... you know!!
Our encounter with this nasty bug forced yet another reschedule last night!!  BOO!!
But this morning I made it out to meet Alex and his mom, Julie.  And get a load of this!!
Very first time working with this family and Julie brings me a WARM loaf of Banana bread!
Say WHAT? It is just about gone now... Ryanne and Sabrina were very happy when they got home.



 So Alex is a Senior at Rock Canyon High School in Highlands Ranch, where he plays the trumpet (oh yes, there are trumpet pictures complete with his tuxedo!!).  Next year he plans to go to Adam's College and study finance.  He has been buying stocks since he was 11.  Ummm... I have never  bought a stock, unless the chicken or beef variety count!
 What a B E _YOU_ tiful morning!!!  The sun was shiny and the sky was bright blue, absolutely stunning!!  But by the time I was in the car driving home...  overcast! 
We truly do have the weirdest weather!
 So I will give you 3 guesses... what is Alex passionate about ?
MOUNTAIN BIKING!! 
So much in fact he had me take several pictures of just his bike!
Fun times!
 Oh!  Before I sign off and make dinner... Rod and I got our pictures done yesterday morning.  I was a nervous wreck on the way there, my deepest and most sincere apologizes if any of you ever feel like that when coming to get your pictures done!!  But, while I have not seen the pics the experience was a good one.  My husband was a ROCK STAR!  Go ahead, ask Brian, he'll tell ya!  I am excited to see the final product and to have some photos to remember this time in our marriage. 
Here's to 20 more years!!
Okay... dinner! 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: