Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Last night I was finally able to get back out there and start shooting again, all the rain last week forced reschedules for everyday but Monday!  And last night I was with the Hart family! One of my faves!

And we  finally broke the 3 year curse of freezing cold weather!!! 
I thought it might be fun to take a walk down memory lane...
This was the very first time I worked with this fabulous family all the way back in 2009!
 By the time next year rolled around, there was a new addition!
And while it wasn't freezing there were gale force winds this particular year.
 2011 and 2012 however were probably two of the coldest shoots I have on record, and just look them, such pros you can't even tell!!
 But this year the weather was positively perfect!!!


It's always fun when you work with a family year after year.  Sidney was all about having her pictures taken this year!!

 And Blake's voice was an octave deeper this year!
It really was a great shoot!!  Looking forward to next!!

 Well, it is time to call it a night and head off to bed.  Rod and I are actually having our pictures taken in the morning!!  YIKES! What in heaven's name was I thinking???  I was inspired by a friend who recently went to Spain for her 20th wedding anniversary and had some great shots of her and her husband taken... we can't go to Spain but we can do pictures!  So wish us luck!

 I will be back several times this week so I will see you again soon!!

Nighty Night!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: