Wednesday, September 4, 2013

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Do you feel neglected??  I know I have been darting in and out with one sneak peek after another...
It seems to be that time of year!!
 Last night I met up with Becca and her mom Janet for Becca's senior pictures!
We ran into a bit of rain and had to find some shelter under a picnic shelter for about 20 minutes, but it eventually passed and we were able to finish our shoot. 

 Becca is a Senior at Heritage High School and while she is not sure what she plans to do next year, she is passionate about photography, art and music.  She even plays the ukulele!!

 Well, once again... I have to go.  We have homework and then off to volleyball practice.
Have a told you about Cyrus?  We have a new dog... maybe 3 weeks in.  He has been taking a lot of my brain power!  

 He is great with our family but Cujo when anyone comes over the house and if you know anything about me you know that is ALL THE TIME!!

 So today I watched a couple episodes of "The Dog Whisper", very informative.  We have an awesome dog whisperer friend that has been coming over to help us.  I only tell you this now, because the neighbor girls just came to the door and Cyrus gave me another run for my money!!
 Typing this is part of my relaxation therapy (yes, I know it's random!!) but sometimes you just have to deal with me!!
Okay!  I am out!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: