Sunday, September 22, 2013

Family Photographer in Parker, CO

Yep, its' Sunday night and I am working... Rod is watching football and the girls are all taking showers so I thought "why not."  I will be one step ahead tomorrow.  
So... Friday night the girls went to a slumber party and before "date  night" with the hubby, I snuck out for a family shoot with the Davis Family.
Man oh man, it could not have been a more beautiful night for pictures! Beautiful sunlight streaming thru the trees but not HOT!  We all know Cija likes that! Especially when there is a date on the other end of the shoot!
These would be their fabulous children, Andelynn (remember we did Senior pics last summer?!?) and Caiden (hopefully I spelled that right!) He reminds me of someone famous... now who is it?!?  Come on folks give a girl a little help. 
 Awwww.... LOVE

I had a lovely time on their shoot it is always fun working with friends
 (did I mention we go to church together?!)

Well... I trust you all had a fabulous weekend.  Ours was not to shabby.  
Rod and I enjoyed dinner out at J. Alexanders and watched the very suspenseful movie "The Call"... we had to watch the an episode of "Man vs. Wild" to calm down before we could go to sleep.  
(Yes... we are wimps!)
 Saturday we went the the Natural History Museum with BC tours which was very informative and then put the girls to bed early because they were up until 
3:00 AM at the slumber party I mentioned earlier!! And today was church, changing the loft into a craft room for the girlies and dinner at Freddy's! (which was a bonus cuz I was supposed to do a rescheduled  weather shoot tonight, but the weather forced another reschedule!)

 For  now... I am calling it a night, gonna find a spot next to  Rod on the couch and settle in for some down time!!  

 Oh and by the way, this building is a historic landmark.  Back in the 1930's the famous outlaws, Bonnie and Clyde hide out in this building during a shoot out with police after robbing a bank!
Actually... no, I made that up for Kashia benefit!  
 Okay!! Later!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: