Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Pines, CO

So... are you seeing a theme in these photos?!?!?
We have some Nebraska Husker fans here!
and yes, I asked the very stupid question... "So are you from Nebraska?"
Rightfully so, they shook their heads at me and said "No."
Oiy...
I am not feeling at all confident about names, I was struggling big time but that won't keep me from trying.  Above we have Olivia... I am loving those baby blues and sweet smile!
Below is...  I'm thinking... Isabella
So stinkin' sweet!!!  She was a wee bit bashful, so so sweet!

The oldest was, I believe, Emma... she's 10!
and then we have Ava.  By george! I think I may have done it!!
Okay... this photo makes me wanna drag my girls out for an updated photo!
There's just nothing like sisters. 

Ah... Mama and her girls!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

 I am loving these sunny evenings!  They make for some beautiful photos.  Tonight has 3 reschedules I will finally be with the Lyon's family!!  For now, it is back to work!!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com









No comments: