Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO


Ah HA! I am back on schedule!!  Nevermind that we hasn't started school yet!!  I will get to that next!
But last night I was with my very cool friend, Marybeth and her fabulous family.
 She has 3 lovely ladies, just like me!
And check out those outfits!  I am a sucker for layering!!
 It was another perfect Colorado night for picture taking!! And we are just starting to see the peeks of fall color!!  
 If I had a fireplace, this is the picture I could put over it.  I especially love how Marybeth scarf shows in the back… when I grow up, I want to be just like her!

 They did this all by themselves… one of my faces.  
Canvas in the bedroom, people!!


 So much fun!  Now… time for school!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: