Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 So Monday night I was with some of my very favorite people.  Erin was one of my very first customers/friends when I started my business and has been very loyal ever since.  
I was fortunate to know Erin from our "old" church and photography has kept us connected even after moving on. 
 Some of my favorite things about Erin.
Her smile… she is always smiling.
Her decorating… I am always coveting!!
 Her fabulous hair, she is uber duber nice, always up for a lunch date 
and she has a precious love for the Lord.
 Not to mention her sweet girls… Kate, Claire and Stella.  My oh my, have they grown up. 
  I especially noticed it with Kate, I almost invited her to coffee so we could hang out!
 By the way, aren't you loving this location!!
Dawson Butte!  So GE-OR-Jus!

 The cloudy weather made the mountains pop! 
 Okay, I got run.  Senior Pictures tonight!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: