Thursday, September 4, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

I have one question.
Will it ever stop raining in Colorado?
 I mean it is September for pete's sake!!
I spend so much time looking at radars, I am pretty sure I could get a part time job as a weatherman and tonight, I thought just maybe we were going to get lucky.
I was wrong, we made it about 1/2 way thru the shoot and the rain came.  It started off slowly but by the time we finished I think we could safely describe what was happening as "pouring". 
 But Ryan, a Senior at Legend High School was a very good sport and so was his mom!!  She even held an umbrella over my camera there at the end!
 Ryan is planning to go to school in Wyoming next year to study umm… something to do with light duty diesel engines.  I was listening just not understanding. 
 This was an extra fun shoot (and no… not because of the rain) but because Ryan's family attends the church that we used to attend before we moved to Castle Rock and we used to be in the same Sunday school class.  It was very fun to see Nikki's smiling face again!!

 We even got to take some pics with Ryan's very cool truck!  Well Ryan, it was a pleasure! Have a fabulous senior year and run after all the Lord has for you!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: