Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

I just got done with a newborn shoot and I really need to get school started but first I must stop in for Brayleigh's sneak peek.

Can you believe this beautiful girl actually told me that she ISN"T very photogenic!!!!
WHAT?!?!?! I beg to differ!
 Oh man… My memory is starting to fail me!!  I really need to write stuff down!
 But I am pretty sure she goes to Thunder Ridge High School, (thinking…) Yep! I am definitely going with Thunder Ridge. 
 She is track runner and she really likes something called Deca, I would love to explain it to you but I did not understand… at all. 

 She hasn't nailed down her future yet but she knows that she would like to do something in a field where she can help people. 

 Well, I really must go.  
I had a super fun time on this shoot and hope to see Brayleigh and her whole family for a family shoot later this fall. 

Until next time!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: