Thursday, September 11, 2014

Senior Pictures in Highland's Ranch



Yesterday's weather had Noah and I playing a game of "On Again Off Again".  I always say "Cija, do not call a shoots until an hour before!! No exceptions!!" 
because the weather in this crazy state can change on a dime.
 But it was pouring the wind was blowing and all the forecasts said it would rain all evening, so I called it 3 hours before the shoot was to start.  Then an hour before our shoot was to begin I peeked at the radar and it looked like things were going to clear.
 So… like crazy people we all scrambled to pull our "relaxed not going any where tonight" selves together and get out the door!  I was pretty excited to shoot at the fabulous location.  Noah was the first to take me up on this location, and it was everything I anticipated it to be. 

 It was the only choice to show of Noah's musical side. (Some kids just get all the talent!)
Guitar and violin?!?
 Noah is a senior at Castle View High School and plays is a couple of different symphonies, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. 
 By the way, a big thank you to Brad Pitt for the bow tie.  In the hustle and bustle of our "on again off again" weather mom forgot Noah's bow tie at home, 
but I managed to borrow one from Brad.  He's so helpful. 
Okay, it is pass my bed time.  Nighty Night.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: