Sunday, September 28, 2014

Family Photography in Castle Pines, CO

Woke up early, so I thought I would go ahead and get Dave & Lisa's sneak peek up on the blog. 
I met Dave and Lisa a couple of years back with they started attending our church.
 And this weekend Lisa was hoping to get some family photos done while her son Cody was in town on leave from the Navy.  Thanks Cody!!!  We all appreciate what you do to keep our country safe and to help people all over the globe!

 Kelsey and her hubby, Robbie joined us as well.  Shoots like this make me wonder where my girls will end up and how precious family photos will be when we get together.
 Good old father and son photo, I loved how, when they sat down that sat exactly alike!!!

 Ah… and love this mommy and daughter photo!!
 Now the one above is a re-creation of a childhood photo, 
I just wish I had the childhood one to put on here!!!
 I absolutely love this photo… I just love how happy Lisa looks and it melts my heart the way she put her head on Cody's shoulder.  These are the things that I love about photography, capturing those truly precious moments. Now… off to church!  Remember Jesus LOVE YOU!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com




No comments: