Tuesday, September 2, 2014

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Just dropping in for a late night sneak peek of my shoot with Ashley, 
a 2015 Senior at Legend High School. 
 We had a beautiful early morning shoot where the wild life was on edge!
First there was a dog fight!!  Growling, barking, snarling and all!
 And then I was attacked by a posse of wild humming birds… it was serious!  Just ask Ashley, she was there and saw the whole thing!

  Ashley is a writer and loves all the different types of writing (except maybe poetry… she admits that is not her best.)
 She is toying with a career in marketing, I suggested advertising the perfect marriage between writing and marketing!  Perhaps I should be a career counselor?!? 
Okay, I must tuck in for the night, I have an early morning date with Tristan.
Nighty Night.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: