Thursday, October 29, 2015

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Time for another sneak peek.  
Cooper and Logan.

What a couple of tough guys… one minute it was a perfectly pleasant outside and then mix minute the wind was blowing and the temperatures were dropping!
 But they weren't phased a bit! My kinda kids!
 So handsome!!  Doesn't Cooper look snazzy in his new glasses??
 LOVE
 One thing I love about taking pictures of kids is the way they sit… 
I couldn't love this photo of Cooper anymore than I do.  I absolutely love the way he hunkered down, it was absolutely perfect!
 Look out ladies!  These two have the potential to be a couple of heart breakers!
 I won't be back until after Halloween, at least I don't think I will… so be safe out there!
 and have a Boo-tiful time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: