Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Brrr! I might have to break down and turn the heat on, it's down right chilly in here tonight. 
Even had to reschedule tonight's shoot because of rain : (
 But Saturday morning's weather was b-e-you-tiful!
 And I got to play with these two!
Gus & Gena aren't they adorbs?
 Oh man, I just love how Gena is looking at me in the photo above!!

 This was my second time working with this fabulous family!
 and the biggest change?????  This little girl's hair!
Check out those award winning piggy tails! 
and did she know how to strike a pose!
The same could be said for Gus… I absolutely LOVE this photo of him. 
 Nothing quite like toasting pinecones on a Saturday morning!!

 Fall is definitely upon us.  The leaves were changing and dropping!
 Great family, great shoots and super great kiddos!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: