Monday, October 12, 2015

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Only a handful of seniors left to go… insert sad face here. 
But last week I was with Kobey, a 2016 senior at Castle View High School.  
 Hmmm… I just realized that I never had a chance to chat with him about his plans for next year. 
There was a lot going on.  There were cheeseburgers to be eaten, followed by the grumpy man, who was upset by our standing on his hay, I won't go into detail, but scheesh!
 and there was lots of plan and plotting for some really awesome poster that his mom is going to make. 
 And then there was me being nervous about the grumpy man coming back!
 People should be nice.  
That is all I have to say on that matter. 
 Oh and then it was time for some lacrosse pictures.
 I really like his serious face!! It very model-esk!
and he reminds me a lot of Flynn Rider (I mean that in a very good way!)
 and his girlfriend came along too!  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: