Saturday, October 10, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

Well, the front porch is officially decorated for Halloween and the 3 Wishes Halloween Photo Day!!
and we didn't have to decorate in the freezing cold, so BIG plus!
One day last week… I think it was Wednesday, I got to take photos of a couple of my favorite boys, Logan and Cole, and to make things extra fun they brought their parents along!
 The weather was pretty awesome, it was warm but this mist just hung in the air… I was a fan.  Although you could really see your breathe! So weird!

 Such handsome little fella's!

 I so love Cole's little face in the photo below!

 Ya know what… the Cooksey's could seriously use an updated family photo!
 Love LOVE LOVE these boys laughing on the bridge.


 I really love the photo below too.   So many captions!!!

Alright, I need to get back at it!  We took the day to go to the Pumpkin festival yesterday, so now I need to play some serious catch up!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: