Monday, July 3, 2017

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So last week, I headed out early in the morning to meet this little guy, Hudson!!
Do you remember him? We first met him back in January at his newborn shoot.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the whole family had come along, let me just say... once I saw that dress there was no way we weren't doing family photos!! Now, this is the kind of dress to wear to a photoshoot, it's colorful, nice and long so you can still easily sit on the ground. LOVE!

This is Hudson's big brother, I just love this photo of the two boys so much, I love how perfectly Hudson fits in his lap!  
 Pretty handsome young man, and so well behaved.  He made my job so easy and such a pleasure!  Mom and dad should be very proud of this young man. 
 Can I talk about the dress again!!??  Doesn't she look amazing? I love the pink pop in the yellow and green backgrounds, so beautiful!
And Hudson... what a happy little guy! He is super squishable! Plus, ya gotta love a man in plaid!


 I really love these parent and child photos too.  Such precious expressions, I think these kind of photos are my very favorite.  Imagine the boys stumbling across these photos when they are adults. They will be keepsakes for sure!
And I could think of a better way to end this blog post than with ten perfectly precious piggies!!
Thanks Jeremy and Lindsay!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: