Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Senior Photos in Castle Rock, CO

This is Sophie, my first senior girl of the season.  I think we all know how much I love seniors!
 Sophie's family is originally from Perth, Austrailia so they said funny things like "car park" for parking lot and "fringe" for bangs!  
 Oh! and my personal favorite was "trolley" from a shopping cart!  They have such better words!
And the accent is pretty cool too!
 But Sophie has been here for 8 years now, and is thinking about staying to studying nursing after she graduates from high school.
 Just before I took this photo, Sophie's mom wanted to know if she should do a "snake chase", I can't tell you how much I wish I would have said yes!!
 I would really like to know what a snake chase looks like!
 Gratefully, even with out the snake chase we didn't see any snakes! 
 Well, Sophie it was a real pleasure meeting you and your parents!
I wish you piles of blessings and adventure in your senior year and beyond!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: