Thursday, January 19, 2012

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO






Holy Moly, is this weather to die for or what?!  I think the girls and I will head to the park when they get home, since I already have dinner in the oven (insert applause here)!! It started out seriously windy, so windy in fact, I had wondered about possibly rescheduling Cooper shoot, but we pressed on and the wind died down, YIPPEE!  Cooper did such a fabulous job, what a sweet and well behaved little guy!  I was very impressed and just look at that twinkle in his eye!  Mom was working, so grandma and grandpa stepped up to bring Coop out for his big 3 year old shoot!  
We had a great time and we were done in a flash!
Well, I am off!!  See you soon. Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com


2 comments:

Kids Resources said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

Kids Resources said...

Nice pictures!!!