Monday, January 23, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things 2012

I had so much fun last year posting pictures of some of my favorite things, I decided to do it again!  I hope you enjoy this little break from the norm...

Colorado Summer Afternoon Thunder Storms
 Pinterest, WOW! What a clever idea!
and looky there, MAC front and center!!
 Author - Francine Rivers
Books - The Mark of the Lion Series
Hero - Hadassah, I want to be just like her when I grow up
 Oh... my Label Marker!!
Hello, good friend!
 Keepers of the Light Candles - YUM!
 Starbucks Iced Coffees and Frappachinos
 Halloween
Yep, it's true... 
  The d Bar
Simply the yummiest place on earth.
 My Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
with an ice cold glass of milk
A Beautiful Table Design
and good friends to share it with
 Bath & Body Works Mentha Lipgloss
in assorted favors of course!
 "Grace"
the necklace and the attribute, where would I be with out God's Grace?
 Homemade salsa with On the Border Chips
Well there you have it, just a few of my current "Favorite Things".  I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek from today's shoot with little Liberty.  See you soon! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all my favorite things too. Well I'm sorry, minus Halloween! I just finished Mark of the Lion though, and I want to be just like Hadassah when I grow up toO!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Ah Heather, you are such a faithful commentor, in a lonely "no comment" world. Just makes my day!! ya know, favorite things has got me thinking about FAVORITE THINGS!!!