Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, Co

Yesterday morning, I met up with Presley and Pharrah for a "Sister Shoot"!

Funny thing happened on the way… so this shoot would take place in Denver and then I was off to visit my mom in Lakewood and then wrap up the day in Golden with a family shoot.  So… I needed to bring my kids with, I tried a couple of friends with no luck but since this shoot was at the client's house,  I decided that they could just wait in car… read or do some math.
 But as I got closer to the location my nerves started to get rattled, what if ____________.
You fill in the blanks, I pretty much imagined every scenario.
(Now mind you, I know that my sweet client would have welcomed my girls but I didn't want them to make anyone feel nervous or distracted.)
For 20 + year I worked for a company called AKI and they were less than a mile from my shoot, so I called my former boss and asked if the girls could come hang out at the office for a couple of hours. 
Being the totally awesome person that he is, he said sure! Postponed the standard 9:00 sales meeting so my girls could hang out in the conference room and sent someone out to buy them doughnuts!!
They want to know when they can go back!  THANKS DEAN! and everyone at AKI that blessed my kids with a safe place to hang and gobs of kindness!
 Now… back to these lovelies.  I got to take Presley's pictures a couple of years ago, when her grandma set up shoot to celebrate her turning 10, and now it was time for an updated shoot with her little sister, Pharrah, who just turned ONE!  
Bonus… this year Grandma jumped in for a photo of her with her girls!
 Presley is so easy to photograph, she is just a natural in front of the camera, add to that, the fact that she is stunning and my job is cake!!

And little Miss Pharrah was just the sweetest little ball of cuteness ever!
I love her wrinkled up nose and her little toothy grin!


 I love this photo of Pharrah on Presley's back!  So stinkin' cute!

 Ah… precious!
 Okay, gotta run.  Need to work on the next sneak peek!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: