Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Finally!!  My first Senior Girl of the season!!

This is McKenna, she is a 2015 Senior at Grandview High School. 
She is involved in all sorts of sports but has managed to scoop up some field hockey scholarships!   And is heading out East to check out a school in Pennsylvania, the name escapes me at the moment.
 The weather, despite the forecast, was beautiful! 
I had a lot of fun with McKenna, what a sweet, funny and outgoing girl!

She is hoping to study medicine and be a physical theripist that works with veterans, in fact joining the Marines was on the horizon for a while! 

 Ya gotta love the hat!!
And the flower!!
 McKenna thanks for choosing me to take your senior pictures, I pray the Lord will bless all your future endeavors!!
 Until next time.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: