Monday, July 21, 2014

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Some Friday night fun with Aidan and his mom, Kim!!
 This photo shoot was to mark the all important… "double digits"!!
 Yep, Aidan is 10!!!!
 He was very calm, cool and collected.
 Well, most of the time anyway!!
 And luckily the light rail train didn't take off with him inside… Oh my, that would have been bad!

 Aidan also brought along some of his Karate stuff!
 A Security guard came by, I thought sure one of us was gonna get yelled at.  Either Aidan for having weapons at  train station or me for crawling done in their little garden area!  BUT! he just walked on by… phew!

 Then it was over to the Kaiser parking lot for a few fun silouette photos! 
And yes, this is a rather early morning post for me.  Cyrus woke me up way to early this morning! Now I will be yawning all the live long day! 
By the way, did you hear the forecast for today?!?!?  WAY TOO HOT!
Okay, I digress. 
TTFN!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: