Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 Yesterday I met up with Andy and his parents for his Senior Pictures.  When I pulled in the parking lot… it was raining.  But we stuck it out and managed to get the shoot completed despite the now and again sprinkles. 
 A special thanks to Andy's dad who made a "snake" joke early on and gave me the jumps for the rest of the evening! On a side note… Jaelin is no longer allowed to sit on the porch with me anymore.  July 4th, she bolted out of her chair with a start on several occasions over an ANT! 
Gave me a heart attack every time. 
Focus Cija… So we were out at Red Rocks.  This location can be a wee bit tricky, first there is their concert schedule, there were 2 days in all of July that did not have something going on and even with nothing going on and the RAIN, the place was crawling with people. In fact, while trying to take the photo above this couple stepped in the background, we stopped shooting and moved to the side so they could pass by, but instead they thought this was the best time to break out their beverages and take a little break!!  I am not kidding! 
There are 3 rules for photographers at Red Rocks.
1. You can  only shoot on non-event days.
2. DO NOT go off trail ever!
3.  You can not ask anyone to move. 
So… we waited while they enjoyed their cool refreshing drinks.
Now we may have slipped off trail a couple of times but now with out severe heart palpitations!  
I am such a rule follower!
So… Andy goes to Golden High School and hopes to go to school somewhere next year to study engineering, not the train driving type ; )
But he would like to do something with cars after he graduates. 
Speaking of cars, is the new Corvette the coolest or what?!? I am in deep want. 
Now, I can't speak for the rest of them, but I had a lot of fun on this shoot.  
(I hope they did too!)
I have a date with Nolan first thing tomorrow morning so I better wrap this up and head off to bed!
Until tomorrow! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: