Sunday, July 27, 2014

Senior Pictures In Castle Rock, CO

Welcome to Sunday!!  I trust you have had a fabulous day!

I am just dropping in with a sneak peek from last night's shoot (I can never wait!).
So while the girls and Rod watched the Lego Movie I spent some time putting the finishing touches on Katy's photos!
 We ventured up into the mountains for this shoot and the river was actually low enough to play in the water a bit, although it was still running pretty fast so we stayed close to the edge. 
 Katy is a 2015 Senior at Mountain Vista High School in Highland's Ranch, we talked "future" but she hasn't quite decided yet what she wants to be when she grows up. 
 I must admit she was a terribly good sport!  AND… I don't even think we got her perfectly white shoes dirty!!

 Can I just say… I want to do my senior pictures over! 
They are not so good… done in a studio and my hair was a disaster!!  My BFF at the time was having a crisis that day and I chose to stay with her vs. going home and getting ready.  Flat frumpy hair!
 But Katy had fabulous hair!!  
 Right?! I mean seriously!
 These weekend shoots have an added bonus, cuz I drug they family along, well at least part of them, Melia was at Elitches.  The twins played in the creek and learned how to skip rocks and afterwards we had a yummy family dinner in Morrison.  
 Now get this… Melia said that they got on 3 rides at Elitches! 3!! That's how long the lines were!!  But she still had a great time hanging with friends. 
I would not have been too happy if it would have been me!

 Well of course, this was a super fun shoot!  And Katy… like I said "Stunning!"
The time is now to book your family shoots for fall and those Christmas cards!  
Don't delay!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: