Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

So Monday night's shoot was twice the fun… why you ask?
Because not only was it a senior shoot it was… TWINS!!
First we have Rachel.

Now I have to be honest… there was so much changing and such going on that I never really had the opportunity to chat with these girls about next year.
 Which is really quite a bummer because I am very curious!
 Are they planning to go to the same school?
Are they going to study the same thing???
Curious!
I did, however, learn that Rachel runs track!!

 And this is Tori.
I was very thankful that she cut her hair or I would have had a really hard time telling them apart!!
Fun thing about this shoot was that their older sister, Courtney was along.
She was in charge of making sure their hair was good etc. and I just kept imagining Melia doing the same for my twins!!
 I am not sure what started it… it may have been the spider on the tree or the mouse that ran by, but we were all a little jumpy during this shoot!  Tori especially!!  She gave me quite a start on several occasions!


 So to round out my knowledge… I also know that they go to Grandview High School and guess what?!?!?
 Tori is a SKIER!!!
Alright, time for me to go get Sabrina from a birthday party…
So, until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: