Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Yesterday was a very eventful day.
 First, I started off my day with two of my very favorite little ladies.
Kensington and Keeley
 Words can not express how much a love the photo above of Kensington.  The thumb in the mouth with her lithe foot up in the air!!  I am in love.
 So this was Kensington's 1 year old shoot! WAIT! WHAT?!?  Ah man…
I am not happy, that means I am not going to be seeing these sweet girls and their fabulous mom every 3 months!  Sometimes I don't know why I do these milestone shoots!!
 I get all attached to these kiddos then they up and turn one and leave me! In the words of Stephanie Tanner  "How Rude!"
 During our shoot a guy with a couple of dogs came by.  Kensington was a fan!!  Love that face!
 Love that giggle too!!!
 It was pretty much a perfect shoot!  Sweet girls, beautiful weather and CAKE!!
Yep there was cake too, what's a birthday with out cake?
 In fact, there were cupcakes too!  One for Keeley and then they were so nice they gave each of my girls one too!  They came with me, I was in need of some assistants and they were perfect for the task. 
 After our shoot we headed over to see my mom for the day.   Melia was surfing the tunes on her MP3 player when "Hooked on a Feeling" came on!  Ya know Ugachucka  Ugachucka Uga Uga Ugachucka… we turned up the radio and climbed the hill towards my mom's house singing our little hearts out. 
 And then it happened flashing lights in the rear view mirror!  41 in a 30.  But I am proud to say that I have not lost my charm and got off with just a warning!
 Next, we were off to Casa Bonita for a little summer adventure.  Which turned out to be more of an adventure than we bargained for.  I pulled up to the curb, hopped out and ran inside to score a wheelchair.  Mom shuffled her way in the chair and they scooted off while I went to park the car, but… when my mom pushed herself up using the car door she hit the auto door locks and locked the car with the keys inside and the car running!!! After several hanger attempts (can you believe Casa Bonita had a wire hanger?!?!)  by me and a few unsuspecting males that walked by we gave in and called a locksmith. 
Well, I just looked at the clock.  12:42 AM… time for bed!  
Until tomorrow!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: