Friday, August 7, 2015

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Things are about to get crazy up in here, we are having a slumber party here tonight… I'm scared!
Rod's terrified!
But before I load these tweens up and haul them over to the pool, I thought I would get Celeste's sneak peek up from last night. 
Celeste is a 2016 Senior at Douglas County High School.
 She is toying with U of A (University of the Creepy Crawlies, I mean Arizona) or CSU, where she would like to study to become a child psychologist. 
So… we went to Sterne Park which usually has a beautiful rose garden, but the rose were pretty darn lame.  After a closer look we discovered they were being devoured by Japanese beetles!
 So sad!
But the good news… there were some community gardeners there gardening, so we snuck in the unlocked gate and took advantage of some of their flowers!
And their garden cart!
 Turns out Celeste is not a fan of bees… she was a wee bit nervous about all the buzzing about, but I assured her these were a group of very happy and content bees and have no interest in us!
 Aside from the heat it was a very nice night for a photo shoot! 
and my favorite assistant was with me, so we even snuck in a little dinner date on the way home. 
 Well, I have 12 eyes giving me the stink eye, so I better wrap this up and head to the pool!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: