Sunday, August 23, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 One more sneak peek from this weekend, last night I was with Leeah all the way for Thornton!
 She is a 2016 Senior at Skyview High School.
She plays volleyball and tennis, but doesn't plan to pursue sports in college, 
 but instead, what's to study to be a Physician's Assistant. 
 I really enjoyed my time with Leeah, she was very sweet and so easy to chat with, 
I love that trait in a teenager! 
 Today Rod and I got a surprise date when the girlies went with the Uncle Glen and Aunt Wendy to some bike race in Downtown Denver. 
 We hit a movie (The man from U.N.C.L.E - it was pretty good) and then met up with them at the Tavern for fried pickles! YUM!
 Now… it's off to bed, nice and early because we are restarting school tomorrow!
Nighty Night!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: