Friday, August 21, 2015

Seniors!

Okay… one more than it is off to bed!
 Tonight I did senior pictures with Lisa.
 Now I have known Lisa since she was pretty little, but… I haven't actually seen her in a long while. 
 We used to go to the same church and her mom was in the orchestra with Rod. 
 So when I asked her mom what Lisa loves, her immediate answer was… 
COLOR!
 So I spent the night looking for lots of color to play with...
 And found that Lisa had a pretty colorful personality as well!!
 We took this "Ocean" photo in honor of what her mom called their "epic" trip to the beach this summer!
 Love the Grateful Dead T-shirt!
 Doesn't she have beautiful eyes?!
 Lisa does on-line school at home and hopes to pursue a career in the medical field after college.
 One last picture with her Jeep!
Okay… I am calling it a night!  I have a date bright and early with a newborn!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: