Monday, August 17, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 I realize I have been a bit M.I.A. lately, as many of you know my mom passed away last week and so I have been focused on other things. 
 But last Wednesday evening I go to meet up with Bailey and Cameron for some "cousin senior pictures"!!  Bailey… please note the bunny in the background of the above photo, that was just for you. 
 I wish I could remember all the fun stuff they told me but my mind is just a bowl of mush.
I know Cameron is a basketball player and is excited to go where he can play next  year. 
 Bailey, I believe hopes to work with kids, who have special needs. 

 LOVE


 At the end of our shoot, Cameron's mom and brother joined us for a couple of shots!

 I didn't even ask them to do this… they did it all on their own. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: